Avioni Luxury Bath Robes
Avioni Hooded Cotton Bathrobes
Comfort and Luxury Crafted Together
- UNISEX BATHROBES
- HEAVY WEIGHT LONG LASTING AT 380GSM TERRY
- 100% COMBED COTTON
- EXTRA-LARGE HOOD
- 2 x DEEP FRONT - GENEROUS POCKETS
- EXTRA LENGTH BELT
- HANGER LOOP FOR CONVENIENT STORAGE
- AS ITS 100% COTTON, VERY GOOD ABSORPTION
- AVAILABLE IN VARIETY OF COLORS AND SIZE
- REGULAR FIT
- PERFECT GIFT (COME IN EXPORT QUALITY ZIP POUCHES)
SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What use is a bathrobe?
Bathrobe is primarily for a comfort plus a luxury statement. They are synonyms to luxury also as a good hotel will always have one for you. The reason they are needed are:
- Quick wrap after a bath; more practical & stylish than wrapping a towel around
- keeps you warm if you take a hot shower and step into an air conditioned space. The hooded bathrobe are especially good for that.
- Quick absorption so there is less water dripping on the floor.
- Also good to use it immediately after a work out or swim..will help you cool down slowly and absorb any water / sweat
- Some people also use it as a convenient night gown
Why is the use of a hooded bathrobe?
Hooded bathrobes allow you to cover your head after a bath; it keeps the water dripping around from your hair plus does not tangle then like a towel. In addition to being a style statement, the hood also helps to keep you warm. The practicality of a hood is that you can always decide not to use it if its hot or you want better head movement.
How to wash bathrobe?
Place the bathrobe with similar colored towels in the washing machine. Add with mix of detergent and vineger in a warm wash cycle. Do not leave the bathrobe in the washing machine and dry it immediately.
Should I buy a heavy weight or a light weight bathrobe?
This is a personal choice. A heavy weight bathrobe has a number of benefits, these include:
- A heavy weight bathrobe is around 380 gsm. A heavy weight bathrobe will keep you warm in winter or in a ac room; but if you are in summer and not using ac in room after a bath, the heavy weight could actually feel heavy and hot. in that case, its better to go for a light one.
- A heavy weight looks more luxurious and also has better fall to it. If the bathrobe overlap of one side over another is less than required (some manufacturers do this to keep material weight low), it could mean the bathrobe does not cover properly and shows inside from the sides.
- A good thing about a heavy weight bathrobe is that it is not a see through..again, a better option related to privacy.
What things should I consider while buying a bathrobe?
you should consider the following before buying:
- Check fabric; always choose cotton; some polyester bathrobes are cheaper but they defeat the very purpose of a bathrobe as it does not absorb water properly and can be harsh on your skin
- Choose Color
- Check weight and size of bathrobe; Its better to go compare bathrobes on basis of weight and Size; it will give you a better idea why some similar looking bathrobes online are actually priced differently.